Are you a mini or a maxi packer?
When it comes to packing for your trip, Pittards has more than a few options. You just need to identify what kind of packer you are…
Mini Packing – The Joy of Travelling Light
Arriving at your destination with just the bare essentials is part of the thrill for some.
- With no checked luggage, you can breeze through airport baggage handling. Our canvas and leather Overnight Bag is roomy enough to carry what you need for a weekend.
- These days, you can access payments, maps, tickets and booking from your smartphone. Our selection of Modern Travel and Hip Wallets store a card and cash reserve fit for the any impulse buys or tipping.
- To freshen up on your travels, roll up the essentials in our waterproof Military Wet Pack, hang it on a hook in the hotel or sleeper compartment, and enjoy your bathroom in a bag.
Maxi Packing – When Compromise is not an Option
Others prefer the comfort of taking more than the essentials
- With our handmade leather Daines & Hathaway Classic Travel Wallet, you can gather all your essential documents in one place and show them on demand with confidence.
- Protect your watches with our leather Travel Watch Roll, and keep your keys, coins and cuff links in one place with our leather Travel Tray.
- For the man who travels with full-size bottles and all the toiletries, the larger size Dopp Kit is as substantial as it is rugged.
- For the business traveller, we have the handmade leather Brompton Document Case for papers, Notebook Covers, and the sleek Attacama leather iPad Case
- Whether you prefer to travel with everything and a spare or with just enough to cover the bases, a little classic British handmade leather adds a touch of quality to the experience.
Browse our selection of travel bags and accessories at corporate.pittards.com